03 Mining Inc. (TSX.V: OIII)
Provided an update on its well-funded 250,000 metre drilling program at its Marban and Alpha properties in Val-d’Or, Québec, Canada which seeks to convert, expand, and discover new gold resources.
The Corporation is reporting 15 holes drilled in and around the Marban open-pittable deposits.
|03 Mining||TSX.V: OIII|
|Market Cap||C$137 m @ $1.99|
|Location||Quebec + Ontario|
O3 Mining Reports New Results from Its 2021 Infill Drilling Program at its Marban Project
TSXV:OIII | OTCQX:OIIIF – O3 Mining
TORONTO, Jan. 10, 2022/CNW/ – O3 Mining Inc.(TSX.V: OIII) ( OTCQX: OIIIF)(“O3 Mining” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to provide an update on its well-funded 250,000 metre drilling program at its Marban and Alpha properties in Val-d’Or, Québec, Canada, which seeks to convert, expand, and discover new gold resources. The Corporation is reporting 15 holes drilled in and around the Marban open-pittable deposits. O3 Mining intends to share its objectives for the year in the following weeks.
- 35.8 g/t Au over 8.9 metres,including440.0 g/t Au over 0.7 metresin holeO3MA-21-187located in the proposed Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) pit. Subsidiary zones were also intersected along the same drill hole yielding1.0 g/t Au over 37.0 metres, 3.3 g/t Au over 3.2 metres, and 1.3 g/t Au over 31.4 metres;
- 11.1 g/t Au over 5.0 metresand5.3 g/t Au over 7.2 metresin holeO3MA-21-232located in the proposed PEA pit;
- 44.1 g/t Au over 2.3 metresincluding192.0 g/t Au over 0.5 metrein holeO3MA-21-203located in the proposed PEA pit. This intercept is bordered by two historical openings and the gold endowment goes beyond those openings,1.1 g/t Au over 6.4 metres and 2.1 g/t Au over 1.6 metreswere also intercepted immediately before and after;
- 2.1 g/t Au over 17.4 metresand3.0 g/t Au over 9.8 metresin holeO3MA-21-211 located in the proposed PEA pit. The hole also intercepted1.5 g/t Au over 7.9 metresand3.2 g/t Au over 2.3 metressurrounding a historical opening;
- 2.1 g/t Au over 13.7 metresand1.8 g/t Au over 25.2 metreson each side of a historical opening in holeO3MA-21-143 located in the proposed PEA pit.
03 Mining Management comments
“We are very pleased to begin the year with these latest results from our successfully completed infill drilling program at the Marban Project.
“Not only do the results offer us the potential to expand the overall scope of the project, but we are also seeing higher grades than the average resource grade, which we are confident will be reflected in our updated mineral resource in early 2022 and will be an important component in the completion of Marban’s Pre-Feasibility Study.”
O3 Mining President and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Jose Vizquerra
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds 03 Mining shares bought in the market at the prevailing price on the day of purchase.