Bardoc Gold Limited (ASX: BDC)
Announced the commencement of a major new 40,000 m exploration campaign aimed at unlocking significant new gold discoveries at its 100%-owned 3.02 M oz Bardoc Gold Project located 40 km north of Kalgoorlie in WA.
BARDOC LAUNCHES MAJOR NEW +40,000 m DRILLING
PROGRAM TARGETING GROWTH AND NEW DISCOVERIES
Bardoc Gold Limited (ASX: BDC, Bardoc or the Company) is pleased to announce the commencement of a major new exploration campaign aimed at unlocking significant new gold discoveries at its 100%-owned 3.02 M oz Bardoc Gold Project located 40 km north of Kalgoorlie in WA..
The Company has commenced this exciting phase of exploration as it moves towards the delivery of its Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) in Q1 2021. An expanded 40,000 m drilling program is underway with up to four rigs that will explore in several key locations across the Company’s extensive and highly regarded tenement package in the North Kalgoorlie district.
Exploration will focus on several key areas over the coming months, with the aim of identifying significant new zones of mineralisation that will enhance the value of the Company as it moves forward with its mine development plans.
These key areas are:
• Exploration along the 4 km north-east trend at Zoroastrian-Excelsior to focus on other fractionated dolerites and shears (the key ore-hosting structures at these deposits);
• Exploration on a repeat setting of Zoroastrian-Excelsior at Nerrin Nerrin-South Castlereagh;
• Exploration close to the Aphrodite main lodes to follow up untested highly mineralised intercepts;
• Regional exploration to resume at Aphrodite where no drilling has taken place since 2012;
• Exploration drilling at Aphrodite to upgrade current resources for mine planning purposes;
• Resource extension work to extend the Mayday North Deposit at surface and at depth;
Drilling programs underway targeting new exploration breakthroughs outside the current
3.02 M oz Resource inventory to add further value to the Company’s long-term development/
• Exploration activities ramping up on several fronts with four drill rigs currently on site.
• Exciting and untested exploration targets have been developed at several project areas.
• Culmination of significant geological and geophysical work at deposit scale to be applied regionally.
• Untested exploration targets also exist adjacent to the Company’s major deposits at Aphrodite, Zoroastrian and Excelsior.
Company details – Bardoc Gold Limited (ASX: BDC)
.Focused on building a substantial long-term gold business in Western Australia’s Eastern Goldfields through a combination of exploration, acquisition and strategic consolidation.
In September 2019, Bardoc announced a 17% increase of the Global Mineral Resource to 3.02 M oz following a successful drilling and acquisition strategy, supporting open pit and underground mining studies; an important step towards its objective of building a significant new mid-tier Australian gold company.
The Company’s other assets include the South Woodie Woodie Manganese Project in WA’s Pilbara region.
Bardoc completed a transformational capital raising in July 2020, which was strongly supported by a number of leading Australian and international institutional and strategic investors. The capital raising increased Bardoc’s cash reserves to over $35 million, putting it in a very strong position as it makes the transition from explorer to developer to producer.