|Cabral Gold||TSX.V : CBR|
|Market cap||C$52.3 m @ 34.5c|
|Location||Cuiú Cuiú , Tapajos, Para State, Brazil|
Cabral Gold Drills 6.4m @ 11.6 g/t gold including 1.1m @ 60.0 g/t gold at the Machichie Main Zone, Cuiú Cuiú Gold District
Highlights are as follows:
- DDH303 returned the following intervals in primary intrusive basement rocks;
- 6.4m @ 11.6 g/t gold from 123.6m including 1.1m @ 60.0 g/t gold
- 3.8m @ 1.3 g/t gold from 81.9m
- 1.9m @ 2.2 g/t gold, from 76.8m
- DDH279 returned the following intervals in primary intrusive basement rocks;
- 16m @ 2.9 g/t gold from 112.4m including 1.1m @ 29.7 g/t gold
- 3.6m @ 3.4 g/t gold from 232.6m including 0.5m @ 14.9 g/t gold
- 3.2m @ 2.7 g/t gold, from 77.2m
- 3.0m @ 1.1 g/t gold, from 138.5m
- DDH302 returned 7.3m @ 5.0 g/t gold from 202.5m, including 1.8m @ 18.5 g/t gold. DDH300 returned 15.7m @ 1.6 g/t gold from 176.2m, including 0.8m @ 8.9 g/t gold, and 0.5m @ 12.5 g/t gold. DDH301 returned 12.2m @ 1.4 g/t gold from 215.6m
- These diamond-drill results from Machichie provide further evidence of the continuity of the Machichie Main zone at depth and indicate that this zone also contains a significant amount of high-grade gold mineralization
Alan Carter, Cabral’s President and CEO commented;
“These drill results from the eastern part of the Machichie Main zone extend the mineralized zone to depth, it remains open down-dip on every section.
“All five follow-up diamond-drill holes at the Machichie Main zone cut broad zones of alteration including significant zones of high-grade mineralization. This is very similar to the style of mineralization found within the Central and MG gold deposits, as well as the new PDM discovery..“Recent trenching to the west also suggests that the Machichie Main zone extends for more than 900m along strike. To the west, it coalesces with a major north-east trending vein array..“Combined, the Machichie W, Machichie SW, Machichie Main zone and Machichie NE target areas are now referred to as the Machichie Complex, which is likely to grow into a significant deposit.”...
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds no shares in Cabral Gold.