Cabral Gold (TSX.V: CBR)
Reported assay results from an initial 12 RC drill holes and three diamond holes drilled within and above the Central gold deposit within the Cuiú Cuiú gold district in northern Brazil.
The Highlight was 55.1m @ 1.1 g/t gold including 5m @ 6.1 g/t gold. […]
|Cabral Gold||TSX.V : CBR|
|Market cap||C$67 m @ 40c|
|Location||Para State, Brazil|
Cabral Gold Drills 55.1m @ 1.1 g/t gold including 5m @ 6.1 g/t gold, and Identifies a Third Gold-in-Oxide Blanket within Cuiú Cuiú Gold District
Highlights are as follows:
- DDH251, intersected gold-in-oxide mineralization at the Central deposit, and returned
- 55.1m @ 1.1 g/t gold from 4.9m depth
- including 5m @ 6.1 g/t gold
- and 15.5m @ 1.7 g/t gold from 65.8m depth
- and 3.5m @ 0.8 g/t gold from 81.3m depth in un-weathered and highly brecciate and altered intrusive rocks beneath the oxidation
- DDH247, also drilled at Central, returned 11.0m @ 0.7 g/t gold from surface, in gold-in-oxide blanket material, as well as 20.4m @ 0.5 g/t gold and 23.3m @ 0.3 g/t gold in un-weathered and highly brecciate and altered intrusive rocks further down the hole
- Results on an initial 10 shallow RC holes drilled within and around the northern part of the Central deposit, revealed a thin but consistent gold-in-oxide blanket. Results of note include RC259 which returned 26m @ 0.4 g/t gold in oxidized material from surface
Cabral Gold Management comments
“The results from the initial drilling at the Central gold deposit clearly demonstrate that we have a significant zone of gold-in-oxide mineralization forming a blanket above the primary Central deposit.“This is the third gold-in-oxide blanket identified at Cuiú Cuiú since the initial discovery at MG in April of last year, and these recent discoveries are in addition to the two existing hard-rock deposits with resources at Cuiú Cuiú.“At this stage, we do not know the extent of the blanket or how much of this material at Central is in-situ weathered primary gold mineralization, and how much is transported cover material.“Nevertheless, both types of material are expected to add significantly to the inventory of potentially leachable gold-in-oxide deposits recently identified at MG and PDM.“Additional drilling over the next months is expected to further define the limits of the oxide material at Central, whilst providing further definition of the high-grade zones within the underlying primary deposit at Central.”
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.