Cabral Gold (TSX.V: CBR)
Provided assay results from three diamond-drill holes on two sections in the southern part of the primary Central gold deposit within the Cuiú Cuiú Gold District, Para State, northern Brazil.
Hole DDH268 tested the emerging high-grade zone at Central on section N20870 and returned 9.6m @ 16.4 g/t gold from 164.3m [..]
Cabral Gold Drills 9.6m @ 16.4 g/t Gold and Defines a High-grade Corridor at Central Gold Deposit, Cuiú Cuiú Gold District
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 3, 2022) – Cabral Gold Inc. (TSXV: CBR) (OTC Pink: CBGZF) (“Cabral” or the “Company”)is pleased to provide assay results from three diamond-drill holes on two sections in the southern part of the primary Central gold deposit within the Cuiú Cuiú Gold District, northern Brazil.
Highlights are as follows:
- DDH268 tested the emerging high-grade zone at Central on section N20870 and returned the following mineralized intervals:
- 9.6m @ 16.4 g/t gold from 164.3m including 1.2m @ 112.0 g/t gold from 166.9m and 2.1m @ 11.5 g/t gold from 170.2m. This high-grade intercept occurs within fresh (unweathered), highly brecciated and altered basement intrusive rocks
- 17.5m @ 0.5 g/t gold from 76.4m, and 30.4m @ 1.1 g/t gold from 130.0m. These intercepts also occur within fresh, strongly brecciated and highly altered basement intrusive rocks
- DDH267was drilled on section N20845 to test both the high-grade zone and the down-dip continuity of the deposit at Central. It returned the following mineralized intervals:
- 12.8m @ 1.0 g/t gold from 82.6m including 0.9m @ 8.1 g/t gold from 94.5m
- 17.5m @ 1.9 g/t gold from 149.5m, including 3.2m @ 5.3 g/t gold from 156.0m, and1.3m @ 5.9 g/t gold from 162.5m
- 5.5m @ 2.1 g/t gold from 189.0m including1.0m @ 6.6 g/t gold from 191.0m
- DDH281was also drilled on section N20870 to define the northeastern limit of the mineralized zone at Central. It returned11.3m @ 0.7 g/t gold from surface in the overlying gold-in-oxide blanket. The blanket remains open to the northeast, and to the southwest on this section
- Drilling suggests there is a distinct northwest-trending, steeply dipping, high-grade corridor that contains multiple individual high-grade zones. The corridor follows the southwestern margin of the Central deposit in this area. It has now been traced for over 100m along strike, appears to be over 25m wide, and remains open at depth below 350m
Cabral Gold management comments
“These latest very high-grade drill results from Central lend further support to recent evidence from drilling that a high-grade corridor of mineralization exists within the core of the primary basement Central gold deposit.
“This high-grade zone has now been traced along strike for at least 100m and remains open to the northwest and southeast. Furthermore, it has been encountered in one of the deepest historic holes on the project, at 350m below surface.
“The high-grade zone is open down-dip on all of the sections in the corridor. We look forward to the results of the ongoing drill program at Central, as well as further results from the four other drill rigs which are currently active at the nearby MG, Machichie, PDM and Indio targets.”
Alan Carter, Cabral Gold President and CEO
This news release has been abridged for brevity. To read the full news release, please click HERE
If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions about Cabral Gold, I will be delighted to assist – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.