Cabral Gold Inc. (TSX.V: CBR)
Provided assay results from six diamond-drill holes testing the MG gold deposit within the Cuiú Cuiú gold district in northern Brazil.
Highlights included hold DDH272, 17.5m @ 4.0 g/t gold within the primary hard-rock MG gold deposit from 102.9m, including 5.5m @ 10.5 g/t gold from 104.1m […]
|Cabral Gold||TSX.V : CBR|
|Market cap||C$59.5 m @ 42c|
|Location||Cuiú Cuiú , Tapajos, Para State, Brazil|
Cabral Gold Drills 17.5m @ 4.0 g/t Gold at MG within the Cuiú Cuiú Gold District
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 21, 2022) – Cabral Gold Inc. (TSXV: CBR) (OTC PINK: CBGZF) (“Cabral” or the “Company“) is pleased to provide assay results from six diamond-drill holes testing the MG gold deposit within the Cuiú Cuiú gold district in northern Brazil.
Highlights are as follows:
- DDH272 intersected 17.5m @ 4.0 g/t gold within the primary hard-rock MG gold deposit from 102.9m, including 5.5m @ 10.5 g/t gold from 104.1m. The hole also cut a significant interval in the overlying unconsolidated sediments that comprise the gold-in-oxide blanket returning 44.0m @ 0.5 g/t gold from surface
- DDH273 returned18m @ 1.0 g/t gold in unconsolidated sediments that comprise the gold-in-oxide blanket, which included 1m @ 15.3 g/t gold
- DDH285 encountered a significant mineralized interval within primary hard-rock material returning 31.0m @ 1.3 g/t gold from 105.0m, including 0.5m @ 15.5 g/t gold from 106.0m
- DDH286 cut 8.6m @ 0.5 g/t gold in the blanket from surface, and a broad interval of highly altered and brecciated basement, which returned 47.0m @ 0.5 g/t gold from 67.5m, including13.5m @ 0.9 g/t gold from 81m, and including9.8m @ 1.0 g/t gold from 103.7m
- DDH288 intersected 36.0m @ 1.1 g/t gold from surface within the gold-in-oxide blanket, including 4.2m @ 4.0 g/t gold from 16.0m and2.3m @ 5.0 g/t gold from 31.8m
Cabral Gold management comments
“The drill program at MG continues to demonstrate that a significant zone of higher grade mineralization occurs within the primary MG gold deposit that forms a distinctive zone.
“In addition, the current drill program is intersecting excellent widths of good grade material. The terrane is also working in our favour with positive relief improving the strip ration for potential exploitation of the basement saprolite mineralization.
“Furthermore, the results from the overlying gold-in-oxide blanket continue to demonstrate that a significant zone of higher grade mineralization occurs within the extensive gold-in-oxide blanket.”
MG Diamond-Drill Results
Assay results were returned on six diamond-drill holes (DDH272, DDH273, DDH274, DDH285, DDH286, and DDH288) that were recently completed within the MG gold deposit (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Map showing the outline of the primary MG gold deposit that was defined in the 2018 resource estimate (defined by E-W trending zones) and the interpreted grade x thickness contours of the overlying mineralized oxide blanket. The location of recently completed diamond-drill holes (DDH272, DDH273, DDH274, DDH285, DDH286, and DDH288) are also shown.
To view an enhanced version of Figure 1, please visit HERE
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.