Cabral Gold (TSX.V: CBR)
Provided assay results from twenty-one RC holes drilled in the recently identified gold-in-oxide blanket of the PDM target within the Cuiú Cuiú Gold District, northern Brazil.
Highlights included 11m @ 3.1 gpt gold, including 3m @ 10.5 gpt Au.
|Cabral Gold||TSX.V : CBR|
|Market cap||C$52.3 m @ 34.5c|
|Location||Cuiú Cuiú , Tapajos, Para State, Brazil|
Cabral Gold Drills 11m @ 3.1 g/t gold including 3m @ 10.5 g/t gold within Gold-in-oxide Blanket at the PDM Target, Cuiú Cuiú District
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – August 18, 2022) – Cabral Gold Inc. (TSX.V: CBR) (OTC PINK: CBGZF) (“Cabral” or the “Company“) is pleased to provide assay results from twenty-one RC holes drilled in the recently identified gold-in-oxide blanket of the PDM target within the Cuiú Cuiú Gold District, northern Brazil.
Highlights are as follows:
- RC0324 returned the following mineralized intervals:
- 11.0m @ 3.1 g/t gold from surface in oxidized and weathered material, including 3.0m @ 10.5 g/t gold from 5.0m
- RC0327 returned the following mineralized intervals:
- 10.0m @ 0.4 g/t gold from surface in oxidized and weathered material and
- 15.0m @ 1.5 g/t gold from 40.0m in oxidized material, including 1.0m @ 19.1 g/t gold
- Other significant drill results from oxidized and weathered material at PDM include;
- RC0333: 32.0m @ 0.5 g/t gold from surface
- RC0329: 21.0m @ 0.5 g/t gold from surface
- RC0317: 14.0m @ 0.7 g/t gold from surface
- RC0322: 9.0m @ 0.6 g/t gold from surface
- RC0320: 11.0m @ 0.4 g/t gold from surface
- These drill results suggest that the blanket at PDM remains open to the north. Furthermore, the results lend further support to the existing evidence that suggests there are at least two parallel zones of mineralization in the underlying primary basement rocks which remain open to the north and south.
Alan Carter, Cabral’s President and CEO commented;
“These latest RC results from the PDM oxide blanket are important for two reasons.
“Firstly, they further demonstrate the presence of a higher-grade core within the unconsolidated oxide blanket.
“Secondly, they lend further support to the presence of a second primary mineralized zone in the underlying basement granitic rocks at least 250m in length and sub-parallel to the initial zone of primary basement gold mineralization below the oxide blanket.
“Whilst we currently have no idea how large the primary gold deposit is at PDM, these results confirm the presence of a second primary zone of gold mineralization in basement granitic rocks underlying the oxide blanket at PDM.
“Both the gold-in-oxide blanket and the two zones in the primary basement rocks are open to the north and may extend under an area of historic artisanal workings.”
For brevity, this summary has been redacted, to read the full news release, please click HERE
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email email@example.com
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
The writer currently holds no shares in Cabral Gold.