Calidus Resources Limited (ASX: CAI)
Announced it has poured 8,916 ozs of gold in the June quarter during the commissioning and ramp up of the Warrawoona Gold Project that included first gold poured in May 2022. […]
|Calidus Resources||ASX: CAI|
|Market Cap||A$234 m @ A$0.58|
|Location||Pilbara, Western Australia|
Calidus Resources Warrawoona Gold Mine Transitioning to Steady State Production Anticipated to achieve nameplate 2.4 Mtpa in July 2022
Calidus Resources Limited (ASX:CAI) is pleased to announce it has poured 8,916 ozs of gold in the June quarter during the commissioning and ramp up of the Warrawoona Gold Project that included first gold poured in May 2022.
Highlights for the June Quarter
• Processing plant commissioning completed
• Milling rates progressed during the quarter and will reach nameplate of
2.4Mtpa in the month of July
• Process Plant tested at up to 2.8Mtpa, with no major bottlenecks identified
• Mining has rapidly progressed in recent weeks with 20,000 BCM per day
movement achieved, versus an average requirement of 18,500 BCM per day
• New excavator and additional manning being mobilised in July to ensure BCM
movement is maintained
• LNG storage vessels delivered to site with transition to gas fired electricity
expected in July
• Total of 327,000t of low grade ore, commissioning ore and ROM ore milled
• Total of 8,916 ozs of gold poured with an additional 1,192 ozs of gold in circuit
• Total of A$22m received from gold sales
• Gold produced to date reconciling Resource Model and Grade Control Model
• First debt repayment of A$3m made to Macquarie Bank as scheduled
• Cash and cash equivalents of A$19.8m at 30 June 2022 (unaudited)
Calidus Resources management comments
“We are rapidly closing in on steady state operations at Warrawoona which is a fantastic achievement after pouring first gold from the commissioned CIL circuit only 6
“This is a credit to the Calidus operations team and we look forward to the project become a strong cash flow generator for the Company in the coming years.”
Calidus Resources Managing Director Dave Reeves.
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds shares in Calidus Resources, bought in the market at the prevailing price on the days of purchase