Impact Minerals Limited (ASX: IPT)
Announced that it has agreed terms for the sale of a 75% interest in its 100% owned Commonwealth Project in the Lachlan copper-gold province of New South Wales.
The principal terms of the sale, which is to Burrendong Minerals Limited, an unrelated public company looking to list on the ASX.
|Impact Minerals||ASX: IPT|
|Metals||Gold, Silver, PGM’s, zinc, copper|
|Market cap||A$19.8 m @ 0.008 c|
|Location||Queensland, NSW, Western Australia|
IMPACT MINERALS TO SELL A 75% INTEREST IN THE COMMONWEALTH PROJECT, NEW SOUTH WALES
Impact Minerals Limited (ASX:IPT) is pleased to announce that it has agreed terms for the sale of a 75% interest in its 100% owned Commonwealth Project in the Lachlan copper-gold province of New South Wales.
The principal terms of the sale, which is to Burrendong Minerals Limited (Burrendong), an unrelated public company looking to list on the ASX, are:
1. A non-refundable option fee of $25,000 for an eight-week Exclusivity Period to complete a Share
Purchase Agreement (SPA) and Joint Venture Agreement (JVA). The Exclusivity Period can be extended by Burrendong for a further eight weeks for a second non-refundable payment of $25,000.
2. On execution of the SPA Impact to receive a non-refundable payment of $250,000 cash.
3. Following execution of the SPA Burrendong will have nine months to complete a listing on the ASX.
4. Upon listing Impact will receive a further $250,000 cash, a 19.9% interest in the newly listed company and will also retain a 25% interest in the project.
5. The project will then operate under an Incorporated Joint Venture with Burrendong to sole fund exploration until the earlier of the first $5 million of expenditure or a Decision to Mine.
6. Normal dilution clauses will subsequently apply and if Impact reduces to less than a 10% interest it will convert to a royalty of 2% NSR.
7. Impact shareholders will be entitled to a priority right to subscribe for up to $3,000,000 worth of shares.
8. Impact will have the right to nominate a Director to the Board of Burrendong.
9. Upon listing, Burrendong has the right to purchase Impact’s interest in the project at a price to be agreed between the parties or at a price determined by an independent third-party valuation.
Impact Minerals Limited’s Managing Director Dr Mike Jones said
“The sale of a 75% interest in our long-held Commonwealth Project in New South Wales is a very good outcome for the company and its shareholders.
“It allows us to continue our strategic change in focus to the large and prospective portfolio of battery and strategic metals projects in Western Australia which we have put together over the past 18 months and in addition also gives Impact considerable exposure to the upside potential of the Commonwealth project into which we have invested financial and considerable intellectual capital.
We continue to believe that the project has a great future and we look forward to working with Burrendong to move the project forward upon listing”.
For brevity, this summary has been redacted, to read the full news release, please click HERE
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
The writer currently holds no shares in Impact Minerals