Newcore Gold Ltd. (TSX-V: NCAU)
Announced additional drill results from the 90,000 metre drill program underway at the Company’s 100% owned Enchi Gold Project in Ghana.
Drilling at the Sewum Gold Deposit at Enchi has intersected 2.33 g/t Au over 14 metres from 104 m, including 20.54 g/t Au over 1.0 m from 116 m in the sulphides.
|Newcore Gold||TSX.V: NCAU|
|Market cap||C$56 m @ 47 c|
|Location||Ghana, West Africa|
Newcore Gold Drilling Intersects 2.33 g/t Gold Over 14.0 Metres, including 20.54 g/t Gold Over 1.0 Metre, at the Enchi Gold Project, Ghana
Additional Drilling on the Sewum Gold Deposit Continues to Encounter Multiple Gold Mineralised Zones, Including Deeper High-Grade Structures
Vancouver, BC – Newcore Gold Ltd. (TSX-V: NCAU (“Newcore” or the “Company”), OTCQX: NCAUF) is pleased to announce additional drill results from the 90,000 metre drill program underway at the Company’s 100% owned Enchi Gold Project (“Enchi” or the “Project”) in Ghana.
Drilling at the Sewum Gold Deposit (“Sewum”) at Enchi has intersected 2.33 grams per tonne gold (“g/t Au”) over 14.0 metres (“m”) from 104 m, including 20.54 g/t Au over 1.0 m from 116 m in the sulphides.
Drilling at Sewum continues to encounter multiple gold mineralised structures, with these results highlighting the potential for deeper high-grade structures outside of the existing pit constrained resource.
Highlights from Drilling at Sewum
- Drilling on the central portion of Sewum, at Sewum Checkerboard Hill (CH), encountered multiple zones of mineralisation, including a high-grade core.
- Hole SWDD071B intersected a high-grade mineralised structure grading 2.33 g/t Au over 14.0 m from 104 m (sulphide zone), including 4.08 g/t Au over 7.0 m from 110 m which included 20.54 g/t Au over 1.0 m from 116 m.
- Drilling on the northern portion of Sewum, at Sewum Ridge, intercepted the deepest gold mineralisation encountered to date at Enchi.
- Hole SWDD075 intersected 0.98 g/t Au over 15.6 m from 350 m (sulphide zone), including 2.00 g/t Au over 6.6 m from 359 m, one of the deepest gold mineralised structures tested to date on the Enchi Gold Project.
- Drilling at the southern extent of Sewum, at Sewum Extension, continues to intersect multiple zones of gold mineralisation.
- Hole SWDD077 intersected a series of gold mineralised structures with 1.23 g/t Au over 9.0 m from 224 m (sulphide zone), including 1.98 g/t Au over 3.1 m from 227 m.
- Newcore is fully funded to complete a 90,000 metre drill program at Enchi, focused on unlocking the multi-million ounce potential of the Project.
Newcore Gold management comments
“We are very pleased with the continued success of our ongoing drill program at Enchi.
“Sewum is currently the largest defined gold deposit on the Project, with these results continuing to highlight the potential for resource growth both along strike and at depth.
“Drilling continues to encounter near-surface mineralisation outside of the resource area, while deeper drilling is now consistently encountering high-grade core structures within the sulphides, with these results encountering the deepest gold mineralisation intercepted to date at Enchi.
“We look forward to continuing to drill at the numerous targets at Enchi to prove out the multi-million-ounce potential of this district-scale project.”
Greg Smith, Vice President of Exploration of Newcore Gold
This news release reports results for 11 Diamond Drill (“DD”) holes totalling 3,658.7 m (SWDD070A to SWDD080) targeting the Sewum Gold Deposit, with all holes intersecting gold mineralisation. Results are pending from an additional three DD holes totalling 1,061.7 m that have been completed at Sewum.
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.