Orla Mining Ltd. (TSX: OLA)
Provided an interim operational update for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Camino Rojo Oxide Mine gold production totalled 25,672 ounces for the second quarter 2022, and 48,704 ounces year to date. […]
|Orla Mining||TSX : OLA|
|Market cap||C$862 million @ C$3.42|
|Location||Zacatecas, Mexico + Nevada + Panama|
VANCOUVER, BC, July 11, 2022/CNW/ – Orla Mining Ltd.(TSX:OLA) (NYSE: ORLA) (“Orla” or the “Company”) today is pleased to provide an interim operational update for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
CAMINO ROJO OXIDE MINE OPERATIONAL UPDATE
- Camino Rojo Oxide Mine gold production totalled 25,672 ounces for the second quarter 2022, and 48,704 ounces year to date. Gold production guidance for the full year 2022 is maintained at 90,000 to 100,000 ounces.
- Camino Rojo’s processing throughput for the second quarter averaged 18,245 tonnes per day, exceeding nameplate capacity of 18,000 tonnes per day.
- Commercial production at the Camino Rojo Oxide Mine was declared effective April 1, 2022.
- Cash balance of$66.7 million at June 30, 2022.
- Second quarter 2022 financial results.
- Closing of Gold Standard Ventures acquisition.
- Advancement of exploration drill programs in Mexico and Panama.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment for Camino Rojo Sulphides Project.
SECOND QUARTER 2022 CONFERENCE CALL
Orla will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at15:00 BST, to provide a corporate update following the release of its financial and operating results for the second quarter 2022:
Conference ID: 5844017
Toll Free: 1 (888) 550-5302
International: 1 (646) 960-0685
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email email@example.com
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds shares in Orla Mining, bought in the market at the prevailing price on the days of purchase.