Osisko Development Corp. (TSX.V: ODV)
Announced the remaining and final drilling results from the 2021 exploration and category conversion drill campaign of its Cariboo Gold Project in central British Columbia.
This is the former Barkerville Gold property. […]
|Osisko Development||TSX.V: ODV|
|Stage||Development and exploration|
|Market cap||C$497 m @ C$7|
|Location||B.C. Canada, Sonora and Guerrero, Mexico|
Osisko Development Intersects 19.81 g/t Au over 9.80 meters at
Cariboo Gold Project, Shaft Zone
MONTREAL, June 22, 2022 – Osisko Development Corp. (TSX.V: ODV) (“Osisko Development” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the remaining and final drilling results from the 2021 exploration and category conversion drill campaign of its Cariboo Gold Project (“Cariboo”) in central British Columbia.
• Results released below are from holes IM-21-155 to IM-21-203.
• A total of 60,272 meters were drilled in 163 holes at the Shaft Zone on Island Mountain in 2021. A total of 10,355 m were drilled in 40 holes at Mosquito Creek on Island Mountain. The final Mosquito Results were reported in a news release on December 7, 2021.
• All holes reported were collared on Shaft Zone, and six holes intersected the Valley Zone deposit at depth, on the east side of the Jack of Clubs fault.
• Shaft Zone highlights include 19.81 g/t Au over 9.80 meters in hole IM-21-184 including a high grade sample of 193.00 g/t Au over 0.90 m.
• Drill hole IM-21-201, collared on Shaft Zone, but drilling through to Valley zone at a depth of
391 meters down hole (250 meters from surface) intersected a mineralized vein corridor at Valley that assayed 24.55 g/t Au over 9.65 meters including a high grade sample of 224.00 g/t Au over 0.55 meters.
• Additional high grade samples include 101.00 g/t Au over 0.50 meter, 159.00 g/t Au over 0.55 meter, 105.00 g/t Au over 0.50 meter, 104.00 g/t Au over 0.50 meter, 130.00 g/t Au over 0.80 meter, 102.50 g/t Au over 0.55 meter and 187.00 g/t Au over 0.60 meter.
• The drill results show continuity of vein corridors from Shaft Zone to Valley Zone along the south east of Shaft, at depth and down plunge into Valley Zone. The Shaft and Valley Zones are separated by the Jack of Clubs fault however mineralized vein corridors are continuous across the fault within the prospective sandstone unit.
• 85.35 g/t Au over 1.00 meter in hole IM-21-155 including
• 101.00 g/t Au over 0.50 meter
• 18.80 g/t Au over 6.70 meters in hole IM-21-159 including
• 159.00 g/t Au over 0.55 meter
• 39.87 g/t Au over 1.65 meters in hole IM-21-159 including
• 53.50 g/t Au over 1.15 meters
Osisko Development management comments
“We are pleased to report the remaining drill results from our 2021 exploration and category conversion drill campaign.
“The Shaft Zone and the Valley Zone are separated by the Jack of Clubs fault, a brittle fault structure striking north east and dipping approximately 50 degrees to the west.
“The 2021 drill campaign indicated vein corridors continuous on both sides of the fault and mineralized zones within the fault, indicating that the Shaft Zone vein corridors continue down plunge within the sandstone and are currently modelled to a depth of 560 meters from surface.
“The mineralized system remains open down plunge within the sandstone.”
Maggie Layman, Vice President of Exploration of Osisko Development
To read the full news release, please click HERE
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.