Radisson Mining Resources (TSX.V: RDS)
Announced significant high-grade gold intercepts from the ongoing exploration drill program at its 100% owned O’Brien gold project located along the Larder-Lake-Cadillac Break.
Highlights were 14.90 g/t Au over 8.00 m, 41.04 g/t Au over 2.30 m, and 5.73 g/t Au over 9.20 m.
|Radisson Mining||TSX.v : RDS|
|Market cap||C$72 m @ 30c|
Radisson intersects 14.90 g/t over 8.00 m, 41.04 g/t Au over 2.30 m and 5.73 g/t over 9.20 m, highlighting resource expansion potential to the east and west of the first trend at the O’Brien project
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (TSX-V: RDS, OTC: RMRDF): (“Radisson” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce significant high-grade gold intercepts from the ongoing exploration drill program at its 100% owned O’Brien gold project located along the Larder-Lake-Cadillac Break (see location map 1 and location map 2), halfway between Rouyn-Noranda and Val-d’Or in Quebec, Canada.
Drilling has continued to validate the 2019 litho-structural model (announced in February 2019) while demonstrating the potential for resource growth at depth and along strike. Drilling so far has been focused on an approximately 1 km strike length to the east of the old O’Brien Mine, historically considered the highest-grade gold mine in Quebec (production of 587,121 oz Au grading 15.25 g/t from 1926 – 1957).
With the acquisition of the New Alger project (August 2020, See HERE), Radisson now controls approximately 5.2 km of highly prospective strike along the Cadillac Break, including 2.5 km to the east and west of the main shaft at the old O’Brien Mine.
- Resource expansion potential to the west of the first mineralized trend,
- OB-20-168: 14.90 g/t over 8.00 m (incl. 22.24 g/t over 2.30 m and 33.94 g/t over 2.00 m) approximately 60 m west of the current resource boundary.
- Resource expansion potential to the east of the first mineralized trend (multiple intercepts approximately 40 m east of the current resource boundary)
- OB-20-164: 41.04 g/t over 2.30 m (incl. 170.50 g/t over 0.55 m) and 10.46 over 2.05 (incl. 36.40 over 0.50 m)
- OB-20-170: Multiple intercepts including 5.27 g/t over 7.40 m and 5.73 g/t over 9.20 m (incl. 13.45 g/t over 1.90 m and 12.15 g/t over 2.00 m)
- Ongoing drill program (commenced Aug 2019) expanded by 70,000 m for a total of 130,000 m since completion of the last NI-43-101 resource estimate (July 2019)
- 57,154 m completed to the end of 2020 with results pending for 10,790 m
- Cash balance of approx. $15 M following the November 2020 equity financing
- Kenneth Williamson appointed Senior Advisor, Geology
- Nicolas Guivarch promoted to Manager, Exploration
- Richard Nieminen has stepped down as Director, Exploration
Radisson Mining Resources Inc.
Radisson is a gold exploration company focused on its 100% owned O’Brien project, located in the Bousquet-Cadillac mining camp along the world-renowned Larder-Lake-Cadillac Break in Abitibi, Quebec.
The Bousquet-Cadillac mining camp has produced over 21,000,000 ounces of gold over the last 100 years. The project hosts the former O’Brien Mine, considered to have been the Abitibi Greenstone Belt’s highest-grade gold producer during its production (1,197,147 metric tons at 15.25 g/t Au for 587,121 ounces of gold from 1926 to 1957; Kenneth Williamson 3DGeo-Solution, July 2019).
For more information on Radisson, visit www.radissonmining.com
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com for information.
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for information purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.