Red River Resources (ASX: RVR)
Announced their Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report for Q3 2020, until 30th September. The highlight was the repayment of the entire debt of A$6 million leaving the company debt free.
Quarterly copper concentrate production increased for the fourth quarter in a row to a new record of 4,073 dry metric tonnes.
Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report
for the period ending 30 September 2020
• Mining and processing activities continue at Red River’s Thalanga Operation in Northern QLD; restart activities are progressing at Hillgrove Gold Project in NSW
• Thalanga Operations delivered an outstanding quarter, with quarterly copper concentrate production increasing for the fourth quarter in a row to a new record of 4,073 dry metric tonnes (DMT)
• Zinc concentrate production increased to 7,026 DMT; lead concentrate production increased to 1,947 DMT
• Red River is debt free following repayment of US$6 million working capital facility using cash generated by Thalanga Operations.
• Record quarterly copper concentrate production of 4,073 DMT
• Zinc concentrate production of 7,026 DMT
• Lead concentrate production of 1,947 DMT
• Total Far West UG capital development 973m.
Hillgrove Gold Project
• Hillgrove Gold Project Mineral Resource increased to 5.0Mt @ 4.3 g/t Au & 1.5% Sb (692koz contained Au and 75kt contained Sb)
• Initial drilling program at Eleanora successfully completed and drilling commenced at Curry’s Lode target
• Site activities continue to ramp up; development on time and budget for first gold production by year end.
• $35.6 million revenue generated from concentrate sales
• $5.6 million invested in capital development, primarily at Far West
• $0.6 million invested in exploration activities at Thalanga and Hillgrove Operations
• C1 cost of US$ (0.10) per pound of payable zinc metal
• C2 cost of US$ 0.23 per pound of payable zinc metal
• C3 cost of US$ 0.49 per pound of payable zinc metal
• Thalanga Operations EBITDA of $13.8 million
• Cash balance of $12.5 million plus financial assets of $12.9 million (cash backed security bonds and deposits) as at 30 September 2020
• Red River debt free – the US$6 million Trafigura Working Capital Facility has been repaid.
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London.
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter..
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
These are not recommendations in any form, always consult an investment professional.