Cyprium Metals (ASX: CYM)
Reported assay results from the April / May 2022 reverse circulation drilling campaign which was completed at the Nanadie Well Project.
RC drilling at the Nanadie Well Project has identified broad anomalous zones copper–nickel-PGE mineralisation 1.6 kilometres north of the Nanadie Well resource.
|Cyprium Metals||ASX: CYM|
|Market cap||A$52m @ 7.5 c|
|Location||Pilbara, Western Australia|
Cyprium Metals Nanadie Well Project Copper-Nickel-PGE RC Drilling Results
Cyprium Metals Limited (ASX: CYM) (“CYM”, “Cyprium” or “the Company”) is pleased to report assay results from the April / May 2022 reverse circulation (“RC”) drilling campaign which was completed at the Nanadie Well Project (“NWP”).
- RC drilling at the Nanadie Well Project has identified broad anomalous zones copper–nickel-PGE mineralisation 1.6 kilometres north of the Nanadie Well resource
- RC drilling on the 10 kilometre long layered magmatic/greenstone-
metasediment basal contact has identified further copper-nickel-PGE mineralisation
- RC drilling has successfully tested the Nanadie mineralisation a further 1.6km along strike to the north
- These encouraging results have been prioritised for follow up geophysical and drilling programmes
Drilling assay results include:
- 4m @ 746 ppm Cu & 0.11 ppm Pd from 100m in 22NWRC002
- 16m @ 2,325 ppm Cu & 0.06 ppm Au from 88m in 22NWRC003A, including:
- 4m @ 6,250 ppm Cu & 0.15 ppm Au from 92m
- 68m @ 2,305 ppm Cu, 0.09 ppm Pd & 0.05 ppm Pt from 36m in 22SKRC001
- 56m @ 3,337 ppm Cu, 0.14 ppm Pd & 0.06 ppm Pt from 116m in 22SKRC001 including:
- 24m @ 5,002 Cu, 1,294 ppm Ni, 0.23 ppm Pd & 0.11 ppm Pt from 140m
- 4m @ 4,720 ppm Cu, 1,330 ppm Ni, 0.28 ppm Pd & 0.11 ppm Pt from 68m in 22SKRC002
- 12m @ 3,620 ppm Cu, 0.09 ppm Pd & 0.06 ppm Pt from 116m in 22SKRC002
Managing Director Barry Cahill commented:
“We are seeing the opening up of potential of the mineralisation system at Nanadie Well.
“We have not prioritised this work as we are focussed on Nifty Restart and have conducted a full field season of drilling at the Maroochydore deposit in 2021.
“Now after 24 months of surface mapping, geophysical surveys, drilling, assaying, interpreting data and generating Cyprium’s maiden mineral resource at Nanadie Well, we are seeing the results which are demonstrating the size and multi-metal nature of this extensive magmatic system.
“We will split the composite samples over these intervals and await the assay results. After which we will then determine the next steps and design follow up geophysical and drilling programmes for this exciting project.
“Cyprium is well advanced with the Nifty finance process and the operation itself is at the start line, ready to be refurbished and restarted once the financing is finalised.
“We are continuing to work on the exciting development projects at the Maroochydore copper cobalt deposit and the Nanadie Well copper nickel gold silver PGE project, both of which demonstrate great potential for extensions and further discoveries in close proximity to our identified resources.”
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds shares in Cyprium Metals, bought in the market at the prevailing price on the days of purchase.