Gold Road Resources (ASX: GOR)
Have published an updated corporate presentation incorporating the latest production and drill results from their Gruyere Mine (50%).
The company are slowly adding to their exploration ounces on their 100% owned projects, as well as at the underground at Gruyere, where Goldfields are a 50% partner. […]
|Gold Road||ASX : GOR|
|Stage||Production (50% JV)|
|Market cap||A$1.56 Billion @ A$1.77|
|Location||Laverton, Western Australia|
Gold Road Issue an Updated Corporate Presentation
Gold Road Resources (ASX: GOR) have published an updated corporate presentation incorporating the latest production and drill results from their Gruyere Mine (50%).
- The company are slowly adding to their exploration ounces on their 100% owned projects, as well as at the underground at Gruyere, where Goldfields are a 50% partner.
- Guidance for 2022 is between 150,000 – 170,000 oz Au at an AISC of between A$1,270 – A$1470. As this is being written, the price of gold in AUS$ is A$2,733.
- The company currently has 2.2 m oz Au as a reserve, and 4.7 m oz as a resource.
- Gold Road have A$135 m in treasury.
- 2 Cents dividend payment
- Gruyere JV ore reserves grew by circa 1 m Oz Au in 2021.
- Exploration budget of A$30 million on 2022 on 100% owned ground.
- Yarmana (100%) resources grew to 500,000 oz Au.
- Several priority exploration projects.
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author owns shares in Gold Road Resources, bought in the market at the prevailing price on the day of purchase.