Karora Resources (TSX: KRR)
Announced a continuation of significant results from gold exploration and infill drilling at the Beta Hunt Mine.
Karora Resources Drills 9.5 g/t Over 7.1 m at Western Flanks Deeps and Extends Potential Mineralized Strike at New Mason Zone to 700 m.
|Karora Resources||TSX: KRR|
|Stage||Production + Development + Exploration|
|Metals||Gold + Nickel|
|Market cap||C$960 million @ C$5.55|
|Location||Kalgoorlie, Western Australia|
Karora Resources Drills 9.5 g/t Over 7.1 metres at Western Flanks Deeps and Extends Potential Mineralized Strike at New Mason Zone to 700 metres
TORONTO, Jan. 23, 2023/CNW/ – Karora Resources Inc. (TSX: KRR) (OTCQX: KRRGF) (“Karora” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce a continuation of significant results from gold exploration and infill drilling at the Beta Hunt Mine:
- In the Hunt Block, deep framework drilling for the Western Flanks zone continues to substantiate previously reported results which shows the main shear mineralization extends up to 250 metres below the current Mineral Resource and remains open at depth.
- Initial results from deep drilling of the central section of A Zone also supports the extension of the defined mineralization up to 150 metres below the current Mineral Resource, remaining open at depth.
- In the Beta Block, drilling targeting the Mason and Cowcill zones delivered results supportive of potential new mining opportunities located west and east of the Larkin Mineral Resource, respectively. New drilling of the southern extension at Mason has highlighted the potential for 700 metres of mineralized strike extent.
Recent intersection highlights from the ongoing Beta Hunt underground diamond drill program are listed below:
Western Flanks Deeps1
- WW395-18AE: 9.5 g/t over 7.1 metres
- WW395-14AE: 3.8 g/t over 6.0 metres
A Zone North & A Zone Deeps Central2
- WA380-003AE: 6.6 g/t over 9.0 metres
- AA38ACC-06AR: 5.3 g/t over 6.0 metres
- BM1890-22AE: 3.3g/t over 23.0 metresand 5.4g/t over 11.0 metres
- BM1890-21AE: 4.4 g/t over 11.0 metres
- BM1890-24AE: 6.5 g/t over 5.0 metres
- BLB13-06AE: 9.0 g/t over 3.0 metres
- BCB13-03AE: 3.3 g/t over 11.9 metres
- BC1704-012AE: 4.4 g/t over 4.9 metres
- Estimated True Widths
- Interval lengths are downhole widths. Estimated true widths cannot be determined with available information.
Paul Andre Huet, Chairman & CEO, commented:
“The new results reported from the Western Flanks deep drilling program continue to be very strong, demonstrating robust results from the southern section of the zone.
“These results build on the previously reported strong deep drilling results from the central section of Western Flanks and provide more confidence in the consistency of gold mineralization up to 250 metres below the current Western Flanks gold Mineral Resource which remains open at depth. Results from the southern zone drilling returned strong intersections of 9.5 g/t over 7.1 metres and 3.8 g/t over 6.0 metres.
“The third set of results from the new Mason Zone continue to support our interpretation of a significant gold mineralized system parallel to, and west of the Larkin Zone. The new results include intersections of 5.4 g/t over 11.0 metres and 6.5 g/t over 5.0 metres building on the previously reported best-ever Mason intersection of 12.0 g/t over 17.0 metres (see Karora news release dated October 25, 2022).
“Having four new holes drilled at Mason returning significant gold mineralization results is very encouraging for the potential of Mason to be a robust new mining opportunity at Beta Hunt south of the Alpha Island Fault.
“Additionally, we reported more strong results from the north and central section of A Zone Deeps and Cowcill shears including 6.6 g/t over 9.0 metres (A Zone Deeps) and 3.3 g/t over 11.9 metres (Cowcill).
“The A Zone results support the continuation of the Mineral Resource at depth. At Cowcill, the results support the potential for new gold Mineral Resource parallel and east of the Larkin Mineral Resource.
“Overall, the results reported today support the potential for significant ongoing Mineral Resource growth that exists at Beta Hunt, following on from several years of impressive ounce additions at our flagship asset.”
For brevity, this summary has been redacted, to read the full news release, please click HERE
.If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email email@example.com
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds shares in Karora Resources.