Kootenay Silver (TSX.V: KTN)
The company announced assay results from the first six core drill holes completed from its 2021 drill program at its Columba high-grade silver project located in Chihuahua State, Mexico.
The six core holes showed good grade and continuity.
|Kootenay Silver||TSX : KTN.V|
|Market cap||C$89 m @ 28c|
|Location||Sonora, Sinaloa, and Chihuahua, Mexico|
Kootenay Silver Report Columba Drill Results
Kootenay Silver Inc. (TSXV: KTN) (the “Company” or “Kootenay”) is pleased to announce assay results from the first six core drill holes completed from its 2021 drill program at its Columba high-grade silver project (the “Property”) located in Chihuahua State, Mexico.
Kootenay Silver Management Comments
“We continue to be extremely pleased as we see the first drill results of 2021 start to come in.
The first six holes continue to show grade and continuity of the F Vein in large untested gaps with grades to 899 gpt silver and 559 gpt silver in the Hanging Wall and F Vein respectively”.
Kootenay President & CEO, James McDonald
- 503 gpt silver over 1.2 meters including 889 gpt silver over 0.55 meters in the Hanging Wall Vein
- Hole CDH-21-90 is a shallow test about 65 meters below surface and includes 2.4 meters of 245 gpt silver including 365 gpt silver over 0.6 meters in the F Vein.
- 439 gpt silver over 2.7 meters including 533 gpt silver over 0.57 meters and 511 gpt silver over 0.65 meters in the F Vein.
- The high grade sits within a wide interval of 162 gpt silver over 15.45 meters
- 411 gpt silver over one meter within 4 meters of 233 gpt silver in a footwall vein to the F Vein
- Hole CDH-21-89 is important as it tests a large 100 by 150-meter gap in drilling where six peripheral drill holes encountered grades from 456 gpt over 1.5 meters (CDH-20-45) to 782 gpt over 1.05 meters (CDH-20-47) and 755 gpt silver over 1.75 meters (CDH-19-12) some 75 meters below. See the longitudinal section for reference.
- 559 gpt silver over 1.09 meters within 4 meters of 200 gpt silver in the F Vein
- CDH-21-87 was filling an untested area in the F Vein of about 100 by 75 meters where 5 peripheral holes hit grades ranging from 456 gpt over 1.5 meters (CDH-20-45) to 911 gpt silver over 1.4 meters (CDH-20-46). See the longitudinal section for reference.
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.