Newcore Gold (TSX.V)
Updated on exploration and development activities underway at the Company’s Enchi Gold Projectin Ghana.
Diamond Drillingat the Nyam Gold Deposit intersected 3.28 grams per tonne gold (“g/t Au”) over 11.0 metres (“m”), within a broader zone of 1.58 g/t Au over 26.3 m.
Nyam is one of the currently identified deposits at Enchi where drilling continues to highlight the potential for longer-term resource growth from delineating high-grade underground resources in the sulphide mineralization. In addition to drilling, results of metallurgical testing on sulphide mineralization from Nyam confirmed excellent gold recoveries averaging 91.7%.
Highlights from Diamond Drilling and Metallurgical Testwork at Nyam
- Drilling targeting high-grade mineralization in the upper portions of the sulphides continues to highlight the potential for resource growth at Enchi.
- Hole NBDD063 intersected 1.58 g/t Au over 26.3 metres, including 3.28 g/t Au over 11.0 m and 6.57 g/t Au over 4.0 m; and
- Hole NBDD064 intersected 1.16 g/t Au over 36.4 m, including 2.03 g/t Au over 17.4 m.
- Drilling followed-up on two northerly plunging high-grade zones identified at Nyam.
- Five holes tested the down dip and lateral extensions to high-grade gold mineralization previously identified at Nyam in two shoots (central and southern); and
- To date, the Nyam deposit has only been tested to a maximum vertical depth of 350 metres and remains open for further expansion to depth.
- Results of metallurgical testing on sulphide material from the Nyam Gold Deposit confirms excellent recoveries from cyanidation averaging 91.7%.
- 14 composite samples were analysed by a series of bottle roll tests and returned an average gold recovery of 91.7% (ranging from 82.7% to 98.0%).
Greg Smith, VP Exploration of Newcore stated,
“This latest drilling at our Enchi Gold Project continues to prove out our geological model that includes resource growth from the higher-grade mineralization at depth. Drilling followed-up on two previously identified high-grade shoots at Nyam, which remain open to depth and along strike, and highlight the resource growth potential of the high-grade mineralization in the sulphides.
“We continue to advance our understanding of the significant size and scale potential at Enchi, which is located on a prolific gold belt in southwest Ghana that hosts a number of multi-million-ounce gold mines.”
Luke Alexander, President and CEO of Newcore stated,
“We continue to advance and de-risk the development of our Enchi Gold Project in Ghana. Recently completed metallurgical testwork on sulphide mineralization at Nyam has confirmed strong recoveries averaging 91.7%, continuing to highlight the longer-term potential for resource growth from higher-grade sulphide mineralization at depth.
“We look forward to continuing to advance the development of Enchi with additional metallurgical testwork as we prioritize targets for our next phase of drilling to commence later this year.”
If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds no shares in Newcore Gold