Newcore Gold Ltd. (TSX.V: NCAU)
Announced additional drill results from the 90,000 metre drill program underway at the Company’s 100% owned Enchi Gold Project in Ghana.
RC drilling at the Nyam Gold Deposit at Enchi has intersected high-grade oxide gold mineralization near surface grading 1.79 g/t Au over 24.0 m from 38 m. RC drilling at Kwakyekrom intersected 0.99 g/t Au over 29.0 m from 81 m.
|Newcore Gold||TSX.V: NCAU|
|Market cap||C$62 m @ 52 c|
|Location||Enchi, Ghana, West Africa|
Newcore Gold Drilling Intersects 1.79 g/t Gold Over 24.0 Metres and 0.99 g/t Gold Over 29.0 Metres, at the Enchi Gold Project, Ghana
RC Drilling at Nyam Intersects High-Grade Gold Mineralization Near Surface;
RC Drilling at Kwakyekrom Extends Gold Mineralization by 500 Metres to the North
Vancouver, BC – Newcore Gold Ltd. (“Newcore” or the “Company”)(TSX-V: NCAU, OTCQX: NCAUF) is pleased to announce additional drill results from the 90,000 metre drill program underway at the Company’s 100% owned Enchi Gold Project (“Enchi” or the “Project”) in Ghana.
Reverse Circulation (“RC”) drilling at the Nyam Gold Deposit (“Nyam”) at Enchi has intersected high-grade oxide gold mineralization near surface grading 1.79 grams per tonne gold (“g/t Au”) over 24.0 metres (“m”) from 38 m.
RC drilling at the Kwakyekrom Gold Deposit (“Kwakyekrom”) intersected 0.99 g/t Au over 29.0 m from 81 m, extending the drill-tested gold mineralization at Kwakyekrom by 500 metres to the north.
Highlights from Drilling at Nyam
- RC drilling at Nyam intersected oxidized gold mineralization near surface, including:
- Hole NBRC092 intersected 1.79 g/t Au over 24.0 m from 38 m, including 4.14 g/t Au over 4.0 m from 51 m.
- Hole NBRC097 intersected 0.87 g/t Au over 25.0 m from 10 m, including 2.59 g/t Au over 4.0 m from 20 m.
- Additional RC drilling at Nyam extended the gold mineralization to depth, into the upper portion of the sulphide zone, including:
- Hole NBRC090 intersected 0.77 g/t Au over 31.0 m from 78 m, including 4.92 g/t Au over 1.0 m from 102 m and 5.19 g/t Au over 1.0 m from 107 m.
- Hole NBRC093 intersected 0.43 g/t Au over 48 m from 79 m, including 1.79 g/t Au over 4.0 m from 84 m and 1.32 g/t Au over 3.0 m from 99 m.
- RC drilling at Kwakyekrom has extended mineralization 500 m north, increasing drill tested strike length of gold mineralization to 1.5 km, including:
- Hole KKRC080 intersected a gold mineralized structure grading 0.99 g/t Au over 29.0 m from 81 m, and a second zone of 1.67 g/t Au over 3.0 m from 40 m.
- Hole KKRC075 intersected 2.31 g/t Au over 7.0 m from 53 m.
- Hole KKRC076 intersected 1.14 g/t Au over 13.0 m from 119 m, and a second zone of 2.29 g/t Au over 2.0 m from 189 m,
Newcore Gold management comments
“We continue to encounter strong results at both the Nyam and Kwakyekrom deposit areas at Enchi, highlighting the potential for resource growth across the Project.
Nyam continues to encounter high-grade oxide gold mineralization near surface, while also extending the mineralization at depth into the upper portions of the sulphide zone.
These drill results also included drilling focused on testing Kwakyekrom to the north of the existing pit-constrained mineral resource area, with drilling successfully expanding the known mineralization by 500 metres to the north and increasing the drill tested strike extent of gold mineralization at Kwakyekrom to 1.5 kms.
We look forward to completing the current 90,000 metre drill program over the next several months as we continue our exploration program to define Enchi’s district scale potential.”
Greg Smith, VP Exploration of Newcore Gold
This news release reports results for 37 RC holes totalling 5,447 m, including 18 RC holes totalling 2,319 m (NBRC090 to NBRC107) targeting the Nyam Gold Deposit and 19 RC holes totalling 3,128 m (KKRC066 to KKRC084) targeting the Kwakyekrom Gold Deposit. 33 of the 37 RC holes intersected gold mineralization.
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds Newcore Gold shares bought in the market at the prevailing price at the time of purchase.