Newcore Gold Ltd. (TSX-V: NCAU)
Announced additional drill results from the 90,000 metre drill program underway at the Company’s 100% owned Enchi Gold Project in Ghana.
Diamond drilling at the Nyam Gold Deposit at Enchi has intersected high-grade gold mineralization at depth grading 4.51 g/t gold over 13.0 metres from 236 m and 3.21 g/t Au over 15.0 m from 321 m.
|Newcore Gold||TSX.V: NCAU|
|Market cap||C$73 m @ 61 c|
|Location||Ghana, West Africa|
Newcore Gold Step Out Diamond Drilling Intersects High-Grade Gold Mineralization at Depth with 4.51 g/t Gold Over 13.0 Metres and 3.21 g/t Gold Over 15.0 Metres, at the Enchi Gold Project, Ghana
Diamond Drilling on the Nyam Gold Deposit Extends Gold Mineralization at Depth, Intersects Multiple High-Grade Structures
Vancouver, BC – Newcore Gold Ltd. (“Newcore” or the “Company”)(TSX-V: NCAU, OTCQX: NCAUF) is pleased to announce additional drill results from the 90,000 metre drill program underway at the Company’s 100% owned Enchi Gold Project (“Enchi” or the “Project”) in Ghana. Diamond drilling at the Nyam Gold Deposit (“Nyam”) at Enchi has intersected high-grade gold mineralization at depth grading 4.51 grams per tonne gold (“g/t Au”) over 13.0 metres (“m”) from 236 m and 3.21 g/t Au over 15.0 m from 321 m.
Highlights from Diamond Drilling at Nyam
- Deeper diamond drilling on the southern extent of Nyam in the sulphide zone encountered high-grade gold mineralization in down dip, step out holes, including:
- Hole NBDD048 intersected 4.51 g/t Au over 13.0 m from 236 m, including 7.40 g/t Au over 7.7 m from 237.5 m.
- Hole NBDD056 intersected 1.62 g/t Au over 24.8 m from 248.7 m, including 3.17 g/t Au over 9.0 m from 248.7 m.
- Hole NBDD055 intersected 1.57 g/t Au over 8.0 m from 276 m, including 2.64 g/t Au over 2.2 m from 279 m.
- Hole NBDD051 intersected 4.57 g/t Au over 2.0 m from 274 m.
- Drilling on the central portion of Nyam, targeting sulphide mineralization, also encountered high-grade gold mineralization in down dip, step out holes, including.
- Hole NBDD052 intersected a high-grade gold mineralized structure grading 5.57 g/t Au over 8.0 m from 322 m, within a broader zone of 3.21 g/t Au over 15.0 m from 321 m.
- Hole NBDD053 intersected 1.54 g/t Au over 8.9 m from 291.2 m, including 3.78 g/t Au over 1.8 m from 291.2 m and 4.20 g/t Au over 1.0 m from 297 m.
- To date, deeper drilling at Nyam has defined two northerly plunging high-grade zones with strike lengths of up to 500 m and extending to depths of up to 300 m that remain open for further expansion.
- The Nyam Gold Deposit, one of four gold deposits defined to date at Enchi, has been outlined by drilling for over 1.8 kms and remains open along strike and at depth.
Newcore Gold management comments
“We are extremely pleased with the continued success from our ongoing 90,000 metre drill program, with these latest results from Nyam continuing to demonstrate the potential for higher-grade mineralization at depth.
“Drilling continues to intersect high-grade structures at all the defined deposits at Enchi, with all deposits remaining open along strike and at depth.
“We look forward to continuing to advance our understanding of the potential at Enchi through the drill bit, an asset that is located in a prolific and well-known district that hosts multi-million-ounce gold mines.”
Luke Alexander, President and CEO of Newcore Gold.
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email email@example.com
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the poster holds shares in Newcore Gold, bought in the market at the price prevailing on the days of purchase.