Uranium Energy (NYSE: UEC)
Announced it has advanced exploration and delineation activities at its Burke Hollow and Palangana ISR projects in South Texas that are slated for further near-term development in preparation for uranium extraction.
|Stage||Production + development|
|Market cap||US $1.16 Billion @ $3.36|
|Location||Texas, Wyoming, USA, Paraguay|
Uranium Energy Corp Advances Development of Burke Hollow and Palangana ISR Projects in South Texas
- The Burke Hollow In-Situ Recovery (“ISR”) Project’s Production Area-2 (“PA-2”) has been established within the northern half of the project;
- Burke Hollow PA-2 hosts three major sub-roll units of uranium mineralization, ranging from 160 to 210 feet in depth and occurs within the Goliad Formation Lower A sand, ranging in thickness from 20 feet to over 50 feet, and;
- To date, 533 exploration and delineation holes totaling 232,655 feet have been drilled within Burke Hollow PA-2 area. The in-progress delineation drilling campaign is continuing with five contract drilling rigs;
- An SK-1300 technical report summary for Burke Hollow will be updated before the end of 2023 to reflect the drilling results;
- External and internal monitor well installation is to commence after completing all delineation drilling;
- At the past producing Palangana ISR project, a total of 30 development and delineation holes were recently completed within the fully permitted Production Area 4 (“PA-4”).
- UEC’s South Texas hub-and-spoke strategy is anchored by its fully licensed Hobson Processing Plant with licensed capacity of four million pounds U3O8annually. Hobson will process uranium loaded resin recovered from satellite projects including Palangana and Burke Hollow ISR projects.
Andy Kurrus, VP of Resource Development stated:
“This is an important achievement in our continuing program to advance the Burke Hollow project towards uranium extraction.
“This ISR project is the largest Goliad Formation deposit ever discovered in the South Texas Uranium Trend and the largest discovery made in the last decade within the United States.
“We are pleased to have defined Production Area 2 and are looking forward to the continuation of the project’s advancement as we prepare for the next phase of uranium extraction.
“The company will continue with delineation drilling at PA-2 with five drilling rigs, followed by the final design and installation of the PA-2 monitoring ring.”
If you need clarification of any information contained in this note, or have any questions, I will be delighted to assist – Please email email@example.com
City Investors Circle is based in the financial district in the City of London
We present interesting and exciting junior mining companies listed on the ASX and TSX stock exchanges to a group of city professionals, and private investors, all of whom are active investors with a mandate to invest in junior mining companies.
Our audience is selected and invited individually to ensure interest and relevance for the presenting company.
Meetings are non deal, small group, highly focused and engaged, with a lively Q and A to follow the main presentation.
We create awareness, and maintain interest in presenting companies by disseminating their future news to our entire investor group via email, social media, and our Monthly Review newsletter.
If you wish to present to our select group of active mining investors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not sponsored, we are truly independent, and will always remain so.
Companies featured here have either presented to the Circle in London, or have been selected because they are considered to have interesting projects, in good jurisdictions, run by an experienced management team.
All information used in the preparation of this communication has been compiled from publicly available sources that we believe to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this.
These articles are for awareness and informational purposes only, and are not recommendations in any form. Always consult an investment professional.
At the time of writing the author holds no shares in UEC